Terms and Conditions
– To confirm a booking a deposit of €400 must be paid to Phoenix. No booking is considered final until payment of a deposit is received.
– The balance payment must be paid in full by cash on the day of the wedding.
– In the event of cancellation or change of date of the confirmed booking by the client, the deposit is non refundable. The band will make every effort to move the performance date to another date requested by the bride and groom, subject to availability.
– Phoenix will provide all the equipment required for the performance.
– The quoted fee includes a regular setup of after 8.30pm. Where an early setup is required (before 8.30pm), an additional surcharge may apply.
– After an initial consultation, the band will work with each wedding couple to ensure that the music choices and song selection is to the clients preferences.
– Wedding couples can request a first dance song for the band to perform live, but must give six weeks notice in order to ensure that the band have enough time to learn the song, if they don’t already have it as part of their repertoire.
– Phoenix do NOT charge any hidden or additional extra costs.
– All travel and accommodation expenses to be incurred by the performers are included as part of the quoted price.
Terms of the Agreement
– The client must provide a suitable performing area, with suitable power supply.
– The balance due on the performance is payable in full by cash on the day of the performance.
– The band plays for 2.5 hours, including a 20 minute break. Performance time should start at 9.30pm and is agreed 6 weeks in advance of the event date.
– For events that run late (starting after 10pm) the latest performance end time is 12.30am to allow enough time for the DJ.
For further details please contact Liam by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 087 757 4232.